Thursday, January 7, 2010

Smith's (1/6-1/12)


It's the case lot sale this week at Smith's. This is not the typical timing on this sale and it caught me by surprise!

My feelings towards case lot sales are mixed. For example, a case of corn ends up being $0.50/can. This is a good price but not rock bottom. (Remember at Target a few weeks ago?)

However, it is nice to be able to buy a case at a good price and really stock up, especially if you are just starting to build your storage. Sometimes deals are in the eye of the beholder.

I'm not going to type out everything, just check your ad. Since I have my inventory done and I know what we have, I've got my eye on the mandarin oranges, spaghetti sauce, and shredded cheese.

The prices in this sale are good prices compared to Wal-Mart and Costco, which by the way I'm working on a price list for comparisons. Hopefully that will be up soon!

No comments: