Friday, November 6, 2009

Smith's Mega Sale 11/4-11/10

There are some good deals to be found this week at Smith's! To find a great match up of products on sale and coupons visit this post at My Penny Pile.

There are even links to internet coupons you can print out if you don't have access to coupons from the Sunday paper. (Note, our store does not double coupons.)

Some of the items mentioned on sale are not shown in our ad but seem to be part of the sale after all. Items at the store are very clearly marked with yellow-and-red "mega sale" tags showing the price after you buy 10. It's easy to see what is included in the sale and what is not.


Some of my favorite items on sale this week include:
FREE Dole mandarin oranges
$0.25 Carnation evaporated milk
$0.25 Keebler cookies
$0.50 Ghiradelli brownie mix
$0.75 Wishbone salad dressing
And much more!


You do not have to buy ten of the same item. Mix and match any of the items included in the sale! But make sure you buy ten or groups of ten. I accidentally bought 19 (one of my evaporated milks was the wrong brand) and only $5.00 came off my total instead of $10.00.

Thanks, My Penny Pile!

*UPDATE: At Smith's this afternoon (11/07/09) I noticed:
  • The butter and yogurt at our store was more expensive than posted.
  • The Tombstone pizzas were all gone.

No comments: