Friday, November 6, 2009

November Group Order- Powdered Cheese Blend

Our group order for this month is dried powdered cheese sauce! Yum, I know. Although this is not something at the top of my delish list, it would be handy to have around if no other cheese was available.

This sauce can be used just like any cheese sauce: toppings, pastas (like mac n cheese), spreads, soups, dipping sauce, casseroles, etc.

I love to buy cheese when it's on sale and then freeze it for future use. Frozen cheese is great for short-term storage, but powdered cheese is nice to have as a long-term option that doesn't have to be refrigerated.

Go HERE for more information on the group order product for this month. Please let me know if you're interested in ordering. The more the merrier (and the cheaper)!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Congrats on your new calling! You are the perfect girl for it. I wish I was still there to be able to participate! I guess I will just follow what you're doing on my own :)

-Maria