Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Scolari's Deals (7/7-7/14)

Here are the deals I see for this week. Let me know if I’ve missed anything!

Scolari's will double coupons (as long as the coupon doesn't say "do not double") up to and including $1.00! View official coupon policy HERE.

Remember, Wednesdays are “double ad” days where both the current and previous week’s ad are honored.

Mission Flour Tortillas, 10 ct. - $1.19
$0.75 printable coupon
Final price: FREE!

Lindsay Olives, 6 oz. - $1.25 each
$1.00/2 printable coupon
Final price: $0.25 each WYB 2!

Fresh Pineapples - $1.99 each
$0.50 printable coupon (if Del Monte brand)
Final price: $0.99

Shasta Soft Drinks, 12 pack - $2.25 each
$1.00 printable coupon (Apple, Dr., and Mt. varieties)
Final price: $0.25!

Let me know if you're seeing something I don't!

3 comments:

Reno Midwifery said...

I pineapple brand I found on sale today was Del Monte

Natalie said...

I found Del Monte too!!! Woo hoo! I'll pay $1 for a pineapple any day.

The green chilli coupon did not work for me. It just beeped and would not go through. I ended up not getting them.

I couldn't find apple-flavored Shasta. BUMMER.

Natalie said...

I found Del Monte too!!! Woo hoo! I'll pay $1 for a pineapple any day.

The green chilli coupon did not work for me. It just beeped and would not go through. I ended up not getting them.

I couldn't find apple-flavored Shasta. BUMMER.