Friday, July 30, 2010

Old Navy - Additional 50% off Clearance


I went to get a $2.00 cami from Old Navy (Los Altos in Sparks) and was delightfully surprised to find their clearance items were an additional 50% off. A few of the things I got were:

Beach Towels - $1.98 (by the registers)
Boys' swim suits - $2.49
Women's shirts - $3.75
Women's jeans - $4.99
Baby Boy T-shirts - $1.49
and of course, the reason I was there in the first place
Woman's cami - $2.00 (on a table in the center)

I didn't use any coupons with this but if you want a $5.00 off $25.00 coupon go HERE.

You may want to call the store ahead of time if you're going to a different location. (Last week I had heard the clearance was 50% off Thursday night and when I got there Friday morning, it no longer was...and now it is again... CRAZY!)

No comments: