Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Safeway Dairy Recipe/Coupon Booklet

I know that the Safeway Dairy coupon booklet has been hard to come by. (Why a store would advertise a booklet in their ad, have signs for it in the store, and then not actually have it anywhere is beyond me.)

Luckily, my suppliers (thanks, Mom, Dad, and Sister!) delivered and I have some to share. If you would like to come by and pick up a booklet or two (or three) let me know.

The Tillamook cheese deal at Scolari's ends tomorrow, 6/16! There are also a few coupons I'm eyeing for the upcoming week like Knudsen sour cream at Scolari's and Popsicle treats at Save Mart.

I also have a few extra $1.00/2 Welch's jam coupons (making them $1.00 each for 32 oz. at Scolari's, ending 6/16) that I bought if anyone is interested in picking those up too.

1 comment:

Grandma Nelson said...

Generous, very generous! Don't forget Shelly:)