Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Scolari's (3/10-3/17)


Here are the deals I see for this week. It looks pretty S-L-O-W.

Scolari's will double coupons (as long as the coupon doesn't say "do not double") up to and including $1.00! View official coupon policy HERE.

Remember, Wednesdays are “double ad” days where both the current and previous week’s ad are honored.

Kikkoman Soy Sauce, select varieties - $2.99
$1.00 printable coupon (still working?)
Final price: $0.99

Kozy Shack Pudding, 6 pk. or 22 oz. - $1.99
$0.55 printable coupon (enter contest)
Final price: $0.89

Let me know if you see anything I've missed!

2 comments:

Reno Midwifery said...

I am so happy to finally find a blog that will coupon match at scolaris. I look forward to reading your blog.

Sherry in Reno

Natalie said...

Sherry,
Glad you found me, too! Welcome!!