Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Save Mart Trip

I made a quick run to Save Mart this morning (3/3) to pick up hot dogs, oranges, and carrots. There was also a cart of clearanced bread right as you walk through the front doors (next to a cart of fake Tupperware). All the bread was marked $0.50!I got:

3 bags of hot dog buns
1 bag of English muffins
1 loaf of bread
2 packs of hot dogs
1 bag of baby carrots
4 oranges

GRAND TOTAL: $3.84!I was hoping the all-beef variety of hot dogs was included but it wasn't. The turkey, chicken, regular hot dogs, and bun length hot dogs are included and are marked $0.79.
I'm not sure if it matters, but I handed the cashier the manufacturer's coupon first and then the store coupons. No beeps, no problems, good deals! Can you guess what we're having for dinner tonight? (Sorry, Sofia...I know how you feel about hot dogs!)

No comments: