Saturday, March 20, 2010

I LOVE Couponing...

1 Colgate Toothpaste
1 St. Pat's stickers
3 Energizer batteries
5 Reese's Peanut-butter cups
4 Hershey's eggs (Easter baskets, not sweet tooth)
4 Reese's Mini cups
1 loaf of bread
8 Aussie Shampoo
3 Herbal Essence Shampoo
4 Aussie Gel
6 Herbal Essence Gel
3 Aussie Miracle Conditioner
6 Herbal Essence Hairspray

Total Price Paid: $6.89 (and I got $4.00 back in RR)

You're right I don't need 30 items of hair product. Some of it I will keep for my family, some of it will be for a couponing class I'm teaching, and some of it I'll be able to donate.

There are ways to give to those in need even when times are tough and we may be struggling ourselves...and that's one of the many reasons why I LOVE couponing.

1 comment:

Grandma Nelson said...

Save a bag of those yummy chocolates to share when you come to Vegas! Also, will you please share with us how and where you get multiple coupons? Who's your favorite source? How do you know which ones to purchase? Have you ever wished you hadn't purchased coupons?