Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Scolari's Deals (1/5-1/12)

Here are the deals at Scolari's this week. Looks like a slow week. Let me know if I've missed something.

Scolari's will double coupons (as long as the coupon doesn't say "do not double") up to and including $1.00! View official coupon policy HERE.

Remember, Wednesdays are “double ad” days where both the current and previous week’s ad are honored.

Nabisco Crackers - $1.79
$1.00 printable coupon (facebook)
$1.00/2 printable coupon (kraftfoods.com)
Final price: FREE - $0.79

Oreo Cookies - $2.50
$1.00 WYB milk printable coupon (facebook, no longer available)
Final price: $0.50 plus price of milk

Stella Cheese Cups, 5 oz. - $1.99
$1.00 from 12/12 SS
Final price: FREE

Let me know if you see something I didn't!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Natalie! My hubby just told me about your blog! How great! I live in Northern Nevada also (Reno) and am looking forward to shopping smarter with coupons. I noticed another scolaris deal. Cheerios/Honey Nut Cheerios are on sale for $1.99 and they have a $1.00 off two boxes coupon. I plan on snatching some up :-)

Natalie said...

Welcome, Julie! Where are you getting your $1.00/2 coupon? That is a sweet deal! The only one I can find is a printable coupon and it says "Do Not Double" on the top. Let me know, so I can grab some Cheerios too!

Reno Midwifery said...

I got the $1 off 2 Cheerio's/General Mills Cereal from e-centives.com There is also a .55/1 original cheerio's coupon and a $1/4 Progresso Soup coupon