Monday, January 24, 2011

Groupon: $20.00 at Archie's for $10.00!


I just purchased my second deal at Groupon! For $10.00 you can get $20.00 worth of food at Archie's!

I LOVE Archie's. It's a 50's diner with delicious milkshakes and burgers with a sport's bar up top. It's on North Virginia by UNR...did I mention I'm a fan of the milkshakes?

I'm thinking a fun Valentine's date or lunch out with the family...woo-hoo!


To get in on today's Archie's Groupon deal, just go HERE.


Here's The Fine Print from the Groupon site:
Expires May 26, 2011
Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table, 2 per table of 5 or more. Valid for dine-in and carryout only. Must use in 1 visit, no cash back. Tax and gratuity not included. Not valid with other offers.


(Thanks to Jenny who knows I'm an Archie's fan and emailed me about this deal!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum! I just bought mine! Thanks for the post!
Cynth