Friday, January 14, 2011

75% off Toys at Target and 40% off Clearance at Old Navy!

Thanks to the comment by Sofia for the heads-up on these two jewels...

Target has their toys 75% off again. I went last night and stocked up on birthdays for the year. Their Lego sets were only 50% off but still WAY better than paying full price. Target does this twice a year, January and July. Woo-hoo!

Also, Old Navy has an additional 40% off their clearance. I haven't shopped this one but it sure sounds good! You can go HERE for a coupon to use on top of that. (I got a $10.00 off $50.00.)

Happy shopping and saving!

6 comments:

Brandi said...

I went to Old Navy last night and I got 1 sweater, 1 cardigan, 1 long sleeved shirt, a nice top and 4 tank tops for myself, plus I got a nice fleece pullover and long sleeved shirt for my 5 year old and for my 22 month old I got a pair of fleece pants, a cute sweater, a pair of jersey lined cargo pants, and a nice winter coat that has a fleece lined removable interior sweater attached ALL SHOULD HAVE COST $299.48, but I only paid $47.57 with my $10 off coupon!

Natalie said...

Brandi, you totally scored! $47.57 for ALL of that? Way to go!! I have got to get myself there tomorrow to see if they have anything left.

Brandi said...

I know... I loved it! We're in Spanish Springs, so I went to the store on Los Altos.

Heidi said...

old navy has tons of boys winter coats under $7 regular $49.50! Ended up getting $550 in clothing for $90! My kids are ready for next year! :) Went to Target Thursday morning with my mother in law and really lucked out--they still had some Toy Story 3 toys. Ended up getting $450+ toys for under $110. Went to Reno store on Friday and their shelves were practically empty.

Natalie said...

AWESOME Heidi! I still want to go to Old Navy...

Heidi said...

There were lots of shoppers at Old Navy, but the racks were still full!