Thursday, May 13, 2010

Raley's Movie Ticket Deal

**UPDATE** The Simply GoGurts are included and there is a $1.10 printable coupon!

I used two printables and 4 coupons from the booklet to get 6 GoGurts for $5.74 and got a movie ticket back!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I wasn't really interested in the Raley's movie ticket promotion this week since I went a little crazy with the cereal last week.

UNTIL...

I found this little gem on my way in the door on a Shrek display. (I found this at the Raley's in Wingfield but be sure to look for them at your store, too!)The coupons found inside are:
(3) $1.00/2 GM Cereals
(1) $1.00/2 Green Giant Frozen Bagged Vegetables
(1) $1.00/1 Go-Gurt Yogurt
(1) $1.00/2 Fruit Roll-Up Minis
(1) $1.00/2 Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mix
(1) $1.00/1 Bisquick, 40 oz. or larger
(1) $1.00/2 Pillsbury refrigerated baked good products
(1) $1.00/2 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls or Grands Sweet Rolls
They all say "do not double" and expire 6/13/10.


I think the deal scenario I'm going to do is buy 6 Go-Gurt yogurts at $1.99 each.
(6) Go-Gurts - $11.94
(6) $1.00 coupons from Shrek booklet
or $1.10 printable coupon
Final price: $5.94 for six items and a movie ticket!

For more the rest of Raley's deals for the week and information on this promotion, go HERE. (Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!)

2 comments:

Reno Midwifery said...

Thanks for letting me know exactly which Raley's you found these at. I tried 2 in town and neither had them. I stopped out in Wingfield since it wasn't too far from my boys gymnastics and I was able to score some of these booklets.

jjjensenfamily said...

Thanks for the info on the yogurt. We need that a lot more than we need cereal.