Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Scolari's (2/3-2/10)


I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM! There's a SWEET deal on ice cream this week.

Scolari's will double coupons (as long as the coupon doesn't say "do not double") up to and including $1.00! View official coupon policy HERE.

Remember, Wednesdays are “double ad” days where both the current and previous week’s ad are honored.

Dreyer’s Ice Cream, 48 oz. - $2.49
$1.00 from 1/31 SS
Final price: $0.49! (go ahead and scream!)

Nabisco Crackers - $1.79
$2.00/2 printable coupon (will not double)
$1.00 from 1/24 SS (will not double)
Final price: $0.79

Knudsen Sour Cream, 16 oz. - $1.69
$1.00/2 printable coupon
Final price: $0.69 each WYB 2

Hidden Valley Ranch, 16 oz. - $2.99
$1.00 printable coupon
Final price: $0.99

Let me know if I’ve missed anything!

5 comments:

Willie K. said...

Oh ya baby!!! Ice Cream, here I come...LOL! Great Job Natalie!

Grandma Nelson said...

Wow! I read your blog and look at my grocery receipt and smile! You're way better at this game than I am. Thanks for sharing!

Tressa Card said...

What Scolari's do you go to. My scholari's in Fernley will not double internet coupons and today they told me they don't double ice cream or dairy coupons today. I would love to know where you go so I could get them doubles. Thanks.
Tressa
Trevorcard@yahoo.com

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Okay, maybe it does mention that in their coupon policy online. Is ice cream considered to be a dairy regulated item?