Sunday, October 2, 2011

September Savings

Again for the month of September I tracked how much I spent and saved.  Oh, how I love coupons!

Total spent in Sept.:  $387.85
Retail Value:  $963.26
Total saved in Sept.:  $575.41, or 60% saved

I was right that my numbers will vary from month to month.  This month was the Smith's Case Lot Sale and I stocked up on a few things, accounting for the higher amount spent this month.  I'm still curious to see how it fluctuates throughout the year, so I'm going to keep tracking.

Want to join the challenge and keep track of how much you save?  Feel free to download the spreadsheet I am using HERE(The formula is set up so you just have to enter how much you spent and how much you saved and it will calculate the retail amount automatically.)

Happy Savings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was you at the pumpkin patch?! I thought so, but I don't want to assume :) (i'm Heidi, friend of Shelly's)

Natalie said...

Heidi,
Yep, that was me. I loved the pumpkin patch and it was nice to meet you!
Natalie