Wednesday, February 2, 2011

This Week's Deals

It looks like a pretty good shopping week!

*For the deals at Smith's go HERE. (Thanks, The Centsible Sisters!)
My favorite deals at Smith's this week include:
Cream Cheese - $0.49 ($1.00/2 coupon from booklet)
Kraft Singles - $0.49
Kettle Brand Chips - $0.49

*For the deals at Safeway go HERE. (Thanks, Krazy Coupon Lady!)
My favorite deals at Safeway this week include:
Grapes - $0.99/lb.
Mission Tortillas - $0.29 each
Single-serve Horizon Milk- FREE
(DAILY DEALS) Nabisco Crackers, $0.49, Tostitos $0.89, Safeway Salsa $0.69

*For the deals at Savemart go HERE. (Thanks, The Frugal Find!)
My favorite deals at Savemart this week include:
Kraft BBQ sauce - $0.50 each (WYB 10)
The expiration date on the BBQ sauce I bought today was March 2012...think 10 will last me all year?
Fuji Apples, 5 lb. bag - $1.99 ($0.40/lb.)

*For the deals at Raley's go HERE. (Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!)
My favorite deals at Raley's this week include:
Hefty cups/plates/one-zip bags - $0.25 each
(incase you were denied free ones at Scolari's!)

Happy Savings!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

That is too funny on the bbq sauce. I bought 10 last year (I don't remember where), and we only went through 2 bottles (still working on that second bottle). Didn't realize we use it so little :) Know of any good recipes using BBQ sauce? LOL