Saturday, November 27, 2010

Movie Time

Here's a great way to get cheap movie tickets right now:
On select boxes of GM cereals (I found them only on the 1lb box)there is a code on the inside of the box.
When you buy two of these you can enter them on the movie website that it gives you and print out this ticket for a free movie.

This isn't just a pass. You can go to any movie, any time (even new releases)up to $12.00, which should include the price of a 3-D movie.
I haven't found a killer deal on the cereal, but Target has them for $3.29, and if you use this printable coupon for $1.00/2 then it makes them 2.79 each, or, as I like to to look at it--$5.58 for 2 boxes of cereal AND a movie ticket. That is WAY cheaper than buying a movie ticket. I've done it twice so my husband I can go see Harry Potter this week.

1 comment:

Mitzi said...

Hi Natalie, have you used your ticket yet? I went to www.emoviecash.com/locator to see a list of participating theaters and the closest one to Sparks is in Carson City! Am I missing something? Thanks, Mitzi