Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Grocery Deals for the week of 4/28

So wouldn't you know, I'm out of town again. My mom, sister, and I are at BYU enjoying ourselves at Women's Conference! (Fingers crossed that the boys are doing well at home without me...)

Here are some links for grocery deals this week. Be sure to compare our local ads to these posts, as they do vary by region sometimes.

For Safeway go HERE. (Thanks, The Krazy Coupon Lady!)

For Raley's go HERE. (Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!

For Smith's (be sure to compare our ad) go HERE. (Thanks, Stockpiling Moms!)

For Scolari's be patient. I'll try to get it up when I get to Utah.

For Save Mart be patient, but it looks like another great week to stock up on Kellogg's cereal.

1 comment:

Yo' Mama said...

Hi Natalie. Sorry, I'm a lame-o. Hate to bother you on your vacation too, but I don't understand catalina coupons. Do I buy 5 kellogg cereal and then pay, and I get a coupon for an additional 5 cereals to buy? Or do I buy the cereal and get a coupon right away to use on those 5 that I buy? And when we say sparks save mart is that the one on la posada or on prater and mccarren?

THANK YOU!!!! I hope I'm compitent enough to do this. I'm going to try!!