Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Grocery Deals for the week of 4/-7

Even though I'm on vacation, I took a glance at the ads for this week. I just can't help myself.

Scolari's: I didn't see any screaming deals. (Let me know if you did...)

Smith's: The case lot sale is running again for the next two weeks! Although we can get better prices by using coupons combined with a sale, it is a nice way to buy in bulk at a good price.

For example, the pineapple at Smith's is $0.79/can with the case lot sale. Last week at Scolari's we could get it for $0.44/can with a coupon but we couldn't get 48 cans of it! I like to buy at the case lot sale and then maintain my supply with the deals I can get with coupons.

If you're curious to see how the Smith's prices compare to Wal-Mart and Costco...check out the Northern NV Price List for some comparisons. In most instances the Smith's case lot sale prices are lower.

Raley's: Go HERE for the weekly deals.

Save Mart: The only thing that stands out to me is the sale on Quaker products.

Life, 15 oz. - $1.39 WYB 5
Cap 'n Crunch, 16 oz. - $1.39 WYB 5
Oatmeal Squares, 16 oz. - $1.39 WYB 5
Granola Bars, 10 oz. - $1.39 WYB 5
Instant Oatmeal, 16.2 oz. - $1.39 WYB 5
$3.00/5 tearpad coupon found at Safeway
Final price: $0.79 each WYB 5

Green onions/radishes/cilantro, bunch - $0.20
(Thanks, Jill!)

Safeway: Go
HERE for the weekly deals.

1 comment:

jjjensenfamily said...

I'm glad to stock up on Life cereal again. I can't believe we already ate through 10 boxes. I'm getting 20 this time.
I also thought that the green onions, radishes, and cilantro for 20 cents a bunch looked like a good price.