Monday, December 28, 2009

FREE Wheat Thins at Scolari's (12/26-01/01)

There's a $1.00 off coupon for Wheat Thins when you become a fan on Facebook here. Being the anti-social gal that I am (I have no desire to be on Facebook), my husband is now the proud fan of Wheat Thins!

After you become a fan there is a link on the left side to print your coupon. Use the back arrow to print two. These make for FREE Wheat Thins at Scolari's this week. And don't forget they will count toward the rebate deal, too!

Wheat Thins - $1.79
$1.00 Facebook coupon (will double)
Final Price: FREE
*AND submit for $10.00 MIR still available HERE

Thanks, Hip2Save

2 comments:

Jen Barnes said...

Natalie are you still going to keep this up after the holidays? Just wanted to let you know it was helping me! Thank you!

Natalie said...

I'm hoping to be able to share good local deals and food storage ideas FOREVER...yes, after the holidays. Thanks, Jen. It's nice to know someone is reading this!