Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Marketon (11/1-11/7)

I got a weekly ad in the mail from a store I'd never heard of before, Marketon.  This store has five locations, 4 in Las Vegas and 1 in Reno (1500 S. Wells). 

While I don't necessarily plan on shopping at this store, I am glad to have the ad for price-matching at Walmart.  The ad also advertises signing up at http://www.marketon.com/ to get the weekly flyer via email every Monday.  Maybe this could be used to price match if you do not receive the ad via mail?

Their produce is amazingly low, so this week I plan on price matching it at Walmart.  Here are the good deals I see.

Tues. and Wed. Only
Hass Avocados - $0.25 each
Fuji Apples - $0.50/lb.
Valencia Oranges - $0.20/lb.
Green Limes - $0.25/lb.
Cilantro - $0.20 each

All Week
Roma Tomatoes - $0.33/lb.
White Onions - 6 lbs. for $0.99 or $0.17/lb.
Red Seedless Grapes - $0.99/lb.
Cucumbers - $0.25 each
Broccoli - $0.50/lb.

I would love to hear if you see anything else or any experiences you may have price matching!

No comments: