Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm a Groupon Junkie



I think I'm officially hooked on Groupon. I just can't help myself. There are two deals right now that are awesome.

#1. $150.00 for 6 Laser Hair-Removal Treatments at Sierra NV Wellness Center in Sparks. This is an $894.00 value! The site says it's for new clients only and valid only for forehead, lip, chin, ears, toes, or underarms. Must use all treatments on same area. What a smooth way to get smooth!


#2. $25.00 for $50.00 at Coldwater Creek. This is showing up in Kansas City, but it's a national deal and you can use it online so you can purchase it no matter where you live. I'm saving mine for a great sale!


To get in on these deals just head on over to GROUPON!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

do you teach coupon classes?

Natalie said...

Why yes I do! I love teaching any and all about coupons.

Brandi said...

When and where do you teach your classes? Also, have you had a hard time finding any products at CVS or Walgreens lately? I tried shopping today and all of the good deals were out of stock already! :(

Natalie said...

Brandi,
I've taught classes to church groups at churches and in homes. I've also taught groups of friends and one of the friends hosts the class. I don't have a scheduled teaching routine but I will let you know when my next class comes up.

I think a lot more people are couponing in our area now. CVS and Wags have been pretty bare on the deal items. My solution has been rainchecks. They don't expire, so as long as you can get the product before your coupons expire, it's a pretty sweet deal.

I LOVE the raincheck system at CVS. It even prints out the ECB and everything. It used to bug me when everything was out of stock but now I always just get a raincheck. It's a beautiful thing.

Brandi said...

Walgreens won't do a raincheck for Register Reward deals, will they?