Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Scolari's Deals (9/8-915)

Here are the deals I see this week at Scolari's. Let me know if I've missed something!

Scolari's will double coupons (as long as the coupon doesn't say "do not double") up to and including $1.00! View official coupon policy HERE.

Remember, Wednesdays are “double ad” days where both the current and previous week’s ad are honored.

Nabisco Crackers - $1.50 each with in-ad coupon, limit 4
$1.00/2 printable coupon (previously available)
Final price: $0.50 each WYB 2

Padrinos Chips - $1.99
$1.00 from 6/27 SS
Final price: FREE

Ortega Chiles, 4 oz. - $0.99
$1.00/2 printable coupon
$1.00/2 from 6/27 SS
Final price: FREE

Red, Golden, Granny & Gala Apples - $0.99/lb.

2 comments:

Tressa Card said...

Just an FYI, I wouldn't go to the Scolari's in sparks because they wouldn't double the coupons for the chips or the chilies today. I argued with her but she wouldn't budge. I just told her my Scolari's in Fernley always doubles...I guess I will try there. She said it's because the double exceeds the amount of the product!

Anonymous said...

Was at the Sparks store on Vista today with no problems with doubling the chip and chilies coupons. Had a younger cashier named Mia and she herself LOVES to coupon shop.