Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Walgreens Deals

I received this email from Heidi and had to share:

"Walgreens on Pyramid has Pampers size 7 on clearance for $2.97. Using the 15% off and coupons it is free or pretty close to it. I don't know anyone who needs that size, but thought I would just let you know."

Sweet, thanks Heidi! Clearance items are sometimes unreliable, so I probably wouldn't make a special trip, but if you are planning on shopping at Walgreens this week, I would certainly look for these!

If you aren't familiar with the 15% off coupon go HERE and to see all of the Walgreens deals this week (just keep scrolling down), go HERE.

(Thanks, Heidi; Common Cents with Money; and Money Saving Mom!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pampers were still there today as well as at the store on Los Altos. I was wrong on the price--they are $2.69 each and are also included in the register reward deal. Also found Huggies Pullups at the Los altos store that are $0.71 per pack after 15% off and $2 printable coupon from the pull ups website. Size 2T-3T, and are the night time kind. I got the last 2 packs of girls, but there was still 4 packs of boys as of 11:15am today.

Natalie said...

It figures...I bought two packs of girl pull-ups today (I have four boys) because that's all the one on Pyramid had marked on clearance.

I didn't think it would be a big deal to wear a pink pull-up to bed. No one sees it! I was wrong. Anyone want to trade boy pull-ups for girl pull-ups?

Hs said...

I was going to ask if it mattered :) I had a pack of the boys in my cart, but put them back. Did you already get the ones on Los Altos. If not, I'll go back and check today. If they have them, I would love to trade! Or, I'll buy them from you.

Natalie said...

Heidi,
I didn't go to Los Altos because I already used my coupons on the girl ones. I have two packs of 24 count 2t-3t girl that I would love to trade for boy ones. Let me know!

Hs said...

Have not had a chance to go to the Los Altos ones. Went to the Vista ones with no luck. However, they have the regular boys pullups (size 2t-3t) on clearance for $9.99. May want to keep your eyes on these as the clearance price drops.